Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The world is safer place!!Am a rescue diver!!!!!

Diver, Diver am a rescue diver!!!May I help you??? heheheh Last week i took one more step on my diving career. I finished the course of rescue!! This means i actually know what to do when somebody panics or has a problem in the water...... I now have to watch for my safety and as well has the others. The course went ok but the last 2 days were a living hell. Our instructor puts has in different panic scenarios and tells that this and that is going to happen but when we are there, beside what he told, theres always surprise things that we have to deal in the moment.......aaaaaaahhhh!!! But the worst was the stress test....Basicly on the last day during lunch time everybody that is on the boat can jump in the other and ask for help. Ofcourse popular Ricky (My name for the english guys) had a lot of people on the boat just to give me a hard time. So what happened is that everybody jumps on the water, screaming for help, and when you get to them they are really panicked dont do nothing as you say, and basicly jump on top of you trying to put you underwater!!!This lasted for one hour, i feared for my life 2 or 3 times because they really push you down. Was the meaning of this???Is that on a stress situation you forget everything you learn and the number one rule of rescueing somebody...Your safety is always first or else instead of one victim you will have 2!!! The reason that they do this is to show how dangerous can it be to help someone if u dont protect yourself and follow the safety procedures. It was hard but we maid it............Yeeeaaahhhh!!! I can now give CPR to people!!!! One that night i got so drunk on the beach that i forget my shoes and went to disco on my foot!!!No comments....I need new snickers heeeeeeellllppp!!!! Dont really have the fotos of the rescue course but here it comes some!!!
On the boat to get to the dive place
Here i go!!!
Dont worry my friend!!! I will save you............
Splashhh!! Thas not my ass.....
Nicki Garret (Our instructor) and Me ofcourse. WE PASSED!!!

Drunk nicky puts the aquarium down with sagred fishes in it!!!Uuuupppsss


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Então, está a correr tudo bem? Beijinhos

2/23/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home